Software Tester (m/f/d)
Website habemus! electronic + transfer GmbH
Your journey with habemus! guides you directly to the heart of electronics and electrical engineering. With us you will meet people who influence the pulse of the industry.
Every task is a challenge. Every idea is a possible solution. Every project is an chance.
habemus! founded in 1995 and its headquarters in Thannhausen (Swabia) considers itself a competence center for electronics and electrical engineering. As a solution and system specialist, we accompany the entire life cycle of electronic products from development through manufacturing to product maintenance.
In the age of digital transformation, we strive for continuous improvement. From the usual electronics development and manufacturing to innovative digital solutions and “smart” connected products.
In doing so, we orient ourselves to the needs of our customers. As an independent and experienced solution and system specialist for complex developments and innovation for the “Internet of Things”, industry 4.0 and digitalization, we support our customers from idea generation through implementation to the finished product.
At habemus! we are committed to an open and inclusive culture and believe that our motivated and highly skilled team is the reason for our success. Thus, we support and challenge our employees in all positions and tasks.
For our new office in Sfax we are looking for multiple talented software engineers with different levels of expertise. Within our new office with high growth potential, candidates have the opportunity for future role progression and to become a key team member.
For our competence centre in Sfax we are looking for a
Software Tester (m/f/d)
Who You Are
You like to be one of the first few hires to help build our team in Sfax. You love to work within a fast-growing team on cutting edge technologies. You are a learner willing to continuously extend your knowledge and improve yourself and the people around you. You have the passion to help developing innovative solutions. If so, then it is time to contact us.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Review of specifications and requirements
- Create comprehensive test plans based on the requirements
- Develop a systematic testing approach for existing and new projects
Your key to success is simplicity, since you are transforming complex electronic requirements into simple solutions. True to the motto “everyone can develop in a complex way” but you will find simple but brilliant solutions.
- University degree in computer science, software engineering or a similar technical degree
- Experience and a solid understanding of different software testing methodologies, processes and tools
- Programming experience
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Creative, goal-oriented and independent personality, with the motivation to make a difference
- Conceptual ability to think, communication skills, ability to work in a team and high level of commitment
- proficient English skills
We are looking for developers with different levels of expertise:
- Senior developer with at least 3 years of professional experience
- Junior developer with first experience in software engineering, e.g. through internships or university projects
What we offer
- Open corporate culture and an attractive working environment
- Collaboration within an international team with high level of expertise
- Attractive salary
- Technical and soft skills Trainings
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your complete application in English including information on the notice period, earliest possible entry and salary expectation ideally by e-mail to: email@example.com
If you wish to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone in the first instance:
habemus! electronic + transfer GmbH
Nanna Pasemann | Human Resources
Phone: +49 8281 99 97-20
Im Krautgarten 19
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org