Junior Software Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
Website habemus! Solutions SARL
Established in 1995, habemus! is a competence center for electronics and software engineering with headquarters in Germany and offices in Hong Kong and Tunisia.
Today, everybody is talking about IoT, we do it. As an IoT Solutions provider, we support our customers through the entire lifecycle of the product starting from the concept and design phase through manufacturing to maintenance and after sales support. Through our focus on our people, on innovation and on quality we help our customers be on the front edge of technology.
At habemus! we are committed to an open and inclusive culture and believe that our motivated and highly skilled team is the reason for our success. Thus, we support and challenge our employees in all positions and tasks.
For our competence center in Sfax we are looking for multiple experienced software engineers. Within our office with high growth potential, candidates have the opportunity for future role progression and to become key team members.
Who You Are
You like to help build our embedded team in Sfax. You love to work within a fast-growing team on cutting edge technologies. You are a learner willing to continuously extend your knowledge and improve yourself and the people around you. You have the passion to help developing innovative solutions. If so, then it is time to contact us.
What You will Do
- Review of software specifications and requirements for Embedded, Web and Mobile projects.
- Define and implement build, test, and deploy pipelines.
- Collaborate closely with software developers to define and develop a quality assurance strategy for existing and new projects.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop test automation scripts.
- Create and execute comprehensive test plans, in collaboration with developers, project managers and customers, based on the requirements.
- Generate and review test reports for software releases.
- Detect and track software defects and provide solutions.
- Review and optimize the quality assurance process within the team.
- University degree in computer science, software engineering, electronics engineering, or a similar technical degree.
- Experience with methods in QA Automation is highly preferred.
- Experience with test automation frameworks e.g., Selenium, Robot Framework, Appium.
- Experience with automation servers, e.g., Jenkins.
- Programming experience, e.g. in C/C++ or Python, is highly preferred
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Creative, goal-oriented, and independent personality, with the motivation to make a difference.
- Conceptual ability to think, communication skills, ability to work in a team and high level of commitment
- Proficient English skills
What we offer
- Open corporate culture and an attractive working environment
- Collaboration within an international team with a high level of expertise
- The possibility of active participation in innovative software solutions using state-of-the-art technologies
- Attractive salary and additional benefits
- Health Insurance coverage.
- Technical and soft skills trainings
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application in English including information on the notice period, earliest possible entry and salary expectation ideally by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone in the first instance:
habemus! Solutions SARL
Phone: +216 74 863 095
Technopole de Sfax
3021 Sfax, Tunisia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com