Senior IT System Administrator
Website habemus! Solutions SARL
Established in 1995, habemus! is a competence center for electronics and software engineering with headquarters in Germany and offices in Hong Kong and Tunisia.
Today, everybody is talking about IoT, we do it. As an IoT Solutions provider, we support our customers through the entire lifecycle of the product starting from the concept and design phase through manufacturing to maintenance and after sales support. Through our focus on our people, on innovation and on quality we help our customers be on the front edge of technology.
At habemus! we are committed to an open and inclusive culture and believe that our motivated and highly skilled team is the reason for our success. Thus, we support and challenge our employees in all positions and tasks.
For our competence center in Sfax we are looking for new team members. Within our office with high growth potential, candidates have the opportunity for future role progression and to become key team members.
Who You Are
You like to help build our team in Sfax. You love to work within a fast-growing team on cutting edge technologies. You are a learner willing to continuously extend your knowledge and improve yourself and the people around you. You have the passion to help developing innovative solutions. If so, then it is time to contact us.
What You will Do
- You support team members ins Sfax and in Germany by identifying and resolving technical issues and problems, both proactively and reactively. Furthermore, you are the contact person for hardware and software.
- You take care of the planning, implementation and maintenance of IT systems and networks, including hardware, software and communication equipment.
- The installation, configuration and updating of servers, clients, operating systems, applications and other IT components are also part of your responsibilities.
- You will take responsibility by monitoring and ensuring the performance and availability of IT systems and networks.
- You will analyze, classify and subsequently process incoming requests in the ticket system.
- You work in a structured manner in your team and are involved in interdisciplinary projects. New challenges as well as a versatile daily work routine motivate you and are enjoyable for you. You also take over your own projects (domain conversion, etc.).
- Hands-on! You are responsible for IT training activities and for maintaining and updating security guidelines.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position and a solid knowledge of planning, implementation and maintenance of IT systems and networks.
- You have a good understanding of server operating systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows Server, Linux), Microsoft tools including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams. A good knowledge of network technologies, including LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN and firewalls is required.
- You act professionally as a consultant to your colleagues and have good communication skills with a very good feeling for your target group.
- You think analytically and are eager to apply your organizational skills to customer projects.
- You share our appreciation for the agile work culture and bring an open mindset to it.
- Your language skills enable you to perform your job in English.
What we offer
- Open corporate culture and an attractive working environment
- Exciting, innovative projects and customers in future-oriented markets and technologies
- Collaboration within an international team with high level of expertise
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Attractive salary and multiple additional benefits
- Health Insurance coverage
- Technical and soft skills Trainings
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application in English including information on the notice period, earliest possible entry and salary expectation ideally by e-mail to: email@example.com
If you wish to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us:
habemus! Solutions SARL
Phone: +216 74 863 095
Technopole de Sfax
3021 Sfax, Tunisia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org