Senior Embedded Developer (m/f/d)
Website habemus! Solutions SARL
Established in 1995, habemus! is a competence center for electronics and software engineering with headquarters in Germany and offices in Hong Kong and Tunisia.
Today, everybody is talking about IoT, we do it. As an IoT Solutions provider, we support our customers through the entire lifecycle of the product starting from the concept and design phase through manufacturing to maintenance and after sales support. Through our focus on our people, on innovation and on quality we help our customers be on the front edge of technology.
At habemus! we are committed to an open and inclusive culture and believe that our motivated and highly skilled team is the reason for our success. Thus, we support and challenge our employees in all positions and tasks.
For our competence center in Sfax we are looking for multiple experienced software engineers. Within our office with high growth potential, candidates have the opportunity for future role progression and to become key team members.
Who You Are
You like to help build our embedded team in Sfax. You love to work within a fast-growing team on cutting edge technologies. You are a learner willing to continuously extend your knowledge and improve yourself and the people around you. You have the passion to help developing innovative solutions. If so, then it is time to contact us.
What You will Do
- Definition of software specification in collaboration with customer and design team
- Software design and implementation for ARM based microcontrollers (preferably STM32 family) and processor systems in collaboration with team members in Sfax and in Germany.
- Debugging, integrating, and testing the software on the target microcontroller or microprocessor.
- Optimizing and improving the software and the development process.
- Generating ideas for new product features and business models based on new approaches and technology trends for new products and improvements
- Perform code reviews with structured feedback.
- Documenting the developed software.
- Good time-management skills
Your key to success is simplicity since you will be transforming complex requirements into simple solutions. True to the motto “everyone can develop in a complex way” but you will find simple but brilliant solutions.
- University degree in computer science, software engineering, electronics engineering, or a similar technical degree.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in the design and development of embedded systems using C/C++, preferably on Cortex-M microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of modern OS coding techniques, IP protocols, and hardware interfaces. Experience in Bug-tracking, Documentation and Version Control (e.g. git).
- Creative, goal-oriented, and independent personality, with the motivation to make a difference.
- Conceptual ability to think, communication skills, ability to work in a team and high level of commitment
- Very good English skills
What we offer
- Open corporate culture and an attractive working environment
- Collaboration within an international team with high level of expertise
- Active participation in innovative software solutions using state-of-the-art technologies
- Attractive salary and additional benefits
- Health Insurance coverage
- Technical and soft skills Trainings
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application in English including information on the notice period, earliest possible entry and salary expectation ideally by e-mail to: email@example.com
If you wish to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone in the first instance:
habemus! Solutions SARL
Phone: +216 74 863 095
Technopole de Sfax
3021 Sfax, Tunisia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org